How Flowers Are Made How Flowers Are Made

You had me at "What the flower" :D

Dark Sauce Dark Sauce

I love how accurate this parody is to the game.

World's Most Intense Film World's Most Intense Film

Did my brain just implode from so much awesomeness?

By the way what song did you use as the background music?

Kwing responds:

Def Con by Immediate Music
Sure is intense, isn't it?

Amnesia: The Dick Decent Amnesia: The Dick Decent

YES FINALLY AN AMNESIA PARODY WITH ALL ITS EPICNESS :D!! You better get ready when AMNESIA 2 THE DARK SWARM comes out this year ^^. Way to make evryone feel miserable frictional games.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Great job

Love the animation and love the ridiculous amount of SMRPG references. Makes me wanna dust off the SNES and play this great game again.

the YuYu the YuYu

Brilliant

I just love this video. Its simple yet awesome with that combo of music. Just wondering though is it possible to get an mp3 of this though because I really just want to listen to it all day if I could. Anyway lovely piece of work.

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

LOL

Nice job with the mario references (including the mario rpg song), quite funny and random, but where did you get the remixed geno's woods/forest maze from. But anyway nice job on it, my jaw is so sore from laughing.

MasterLock responds:

I think I got it from some 'alternate SSBB sountrack' thing or something-rather.

Zelda - Beezleboss Zelda - Beezleboss

great job

Really nice work there, maybe when your more experienced you might be able to make the animation better. Ah but still its an amusing short well done I say

Mario's Restaurant Mario's Restaurant

LOL

Awesome job mate, really love the voices for this flash, it was very clever and simple I hope you make more flashs like this.

GameMaster 4: Sonic GameMaster 4: Sonic

YAYZ

I absolutely love this series I can't wait for the next one I wonder if its going to be donkey kong or pokemon because that would be awesome. Keep up the awesome work.