How Flowers Are Made How Flowers Are Made

You had me at "What the flower" :D

Dark Sauce Dark Sauce

I love how accurate this parody is to the game.

World's Most Intense Film World's Most Intense Film

Did my brain just implode from so much awesomeness?

By the way what song did you use as the background music?

Kwing responds:

Def Con by Immediate Music
Sure is intense, isn't it?

DKC2 - Mining Melancholy DKC2 - Mining Melancholy

To me this is the equivalent of listening to the original but in HD. Great job on the remix :D

The Eternal Love The Eternal Love

A beautiful song. So peaceful and yet sad at the same time. I admire its simplicity but admittedly the sound balance seems to be off. Despite that minor issue a truely wonderful piece none the less.

Sheodon responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

Terranigma - Boss Battle Terranigma - Boss Battle

OH NOES

This really brings back the memories of fighting bloody mary, anyways excellent job on the remix now if you excuse me you've convinced me to dust of snes and play Terranigma for the millionth time. I hope that you'll make more Teranigma remixes in the near future.

Sucks to be Luigi: Costumes Sucks to be Luigi: Costumes

LOL love the comics

LOL its so funny how the powerups are going downhill, you should so have the new rock and cloud (lol parachute pants) power ups in another comic

BlueBerry BlueBerry

Rather nice

I like this one because of its simplicity as there are too many that have such extreme amount detail on them. When I normally draw dragons I normally go for design and keep it simple. You did a wonderful job one this one, keep up the good work

Beast Dragon Beast Dragon

Great job

Really nice workmenship however I think the head is a tad bit small compared to body proportions other then that great job

kashidoodles responds:

Thank you. :D
And maybe, I don't see it, though. o_-